Friday, June 1, 2012

May in Review

Fresh Sewing day already!  June already?!  This year is going by so fast!



Here's what I made this month:

1. Hometown Charity Quilt, 2. http://flickr.com/photos/68555546@N06/7305296142/, 3. http://flickr.com/photos/68555546@N06/7305299586/, 4. May Stash Bee Blocks - Hive #4, 5. All of the Placemats, 6. Dress Shirt Dish Mat


What did you make in May? 

I'll be linking up over at Fresh Sewing Day - be sure to stop by and see what other people have made!

Also, be sure to check out the stops from the Let's Get Acquainted! Blog Hop this week -

Have a great weekend!!

13 comments:

  1. Such beautiful projects for the month of May! Love, love your Hometown Charity Quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! Your charity quilt is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you've got so much done last month, and I love the hometown charity quilt. I must sew more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous projects - you had a good May!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything, especially the placemats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the first quilt on your tiles..Just pretty!! Thanks for sharing ...Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love the charity quilt! Fabulous blocks and pretty placemats! A clever idea on the dish mat too! Thanks for sharing...
    Have a great weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your placemats are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a busy May. Hope your quilt does well at auction, certainly deserves to do well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've been quite productive last month, Kelsey! I love your Hometown quilt and those placemats are really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope someone paid big money for your charity quilt...I would have!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're a busy girl! Those circle placemats are awesome, and since I haven't received my MSM swap yet, I'm going to hope they are for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!